Be Well., The Art of Asian Therapies have been eagerly awaiting the day when we can welcome clients back. We are excited to announce that we have reopened our studio in compliance with the local, state and national regulations. We have worked diligently during the closure of our studio due to COVID-19 to update our already sanitation and safety standards.
Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of your service experience to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. You might notice some changes during your next visit as we have implemented new policies and procedures to further promote the health and safety of clients and staff.
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your service (Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty)
- Wear a face mask (strongly encouraged for all clients for extra precaution and may be required based on IL state guidelines)
- Massage therapists will wear a face mask.
- Enjoy our one-on-one service provided in the comfort and safety of your own private suite
- All Clients must answer several health screening questions at time of booking* (verbal), prior to their session via appointment confirmation or reminders (verbal or email), and at time of session (written):
- Optional curbside check-in. Clients may call the studio when they arrive and enter the lobby at least 5 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time to complete their temperature check and health screening questionnaire.
- The entire room is disinfected, including table, bolster, face cradle, door handles, drawer handles, cabinets stools, and light switch
- Room will be prepared with fresh sheets and face cradle cover
- All clients will be asked to wash hands or shower prior to their session